Thursday, July 12, 2007

Harmony in family!

We have been married for 9 years. Our marriage has been a happy marriage and we have two lovely kids. Recently, our relations started souring. We could not find out what went wrong. We just did not agree on anything and fought all the time. I could see that it was affecting our kids life. They were scared all the time. Finally, even after my trying to save the marriage, he decided that we need to go our separate ways. I told him to think about our children’s future, he said that he will keep them and take care of them. You are free to go anywhere and live happily. I did not know what to do. I had given so much to this marriage. I never considered making a career for myself and was solely dependent on him. Since, he did not seem to be considerate at all of my position; I had to leave the house. I took shelter in one of my relative’s home. It was difficult for me to bear the pain. I cried day and night and missed my children. My cousin told me about Peer Syed Saheb one day and suggested calling him for help. I called him and just cried and cried. I could not even define my problem completely. He heard me patiently and told me that don’t worry. The person who has caused you such pain, will come and ask for apology. The same weekend, my husband came with the children. While my children were with my cousin, he came and said sorry. He requested me to come back to him as he can not imagine living his life without me. He said he doesn’t know what had happened to him, but he promised that it will never happen again. This is all that I wanted. I am so happy to get my home and my love back in my life. Now we are again a happy family and none of us can imagine a life without each other. Thank you so much Peer Saheb. Please accept your daughter’s blessings – for you proved to be my caretaker in this unknown country. Thank you very much.

No comments: