Thursday, August 9, 2007

MIRACLES OF PEER SYED SAHEB

I have always loved playing football. I have been a fan since childhood and I wanted to play at national level. I was playing well since childhood and used to practice regularly. Just about a year ago, I had to stop practicing because my legs gave in. I had no strength left in them. However hard I kicked, it never went anywhere closer to the mark. I just did not know what was wrong. My parents took me to a lot of doctors, but it wasn’t helping. All of them said the same thing – it is due to too much of emotional pressure. They advised my parents to stop expecting too much from me as it was putting me under pressure and hampering my performance. To tell you the truth, I have never felt the pressure. In fact I have enjoyed my parents’ confidence in me and their support for doing something good in life. I am sure they must have also been very disappointed due to this, but they never showed it to me. I was trying hard to perform and get back to normal – but there was no medication available to help me get out of the emotional pressure that the doctors said I was facing. I had heard a lot about Peer Syed Saheb and his miracles. In fact one of my friends had also been in touch with him earlier for some of his past problems. I called Peer syed Saheb and told him about my problem. He said that he would be able to help. He would pray for me and could cure me. I agreed to his advice. He started praying for me and after 2 weeks time, while practicing, I noticed that my legs were starting to gain the strength again. I could run and kick better. I understood that Peer sayed Saheb’s prayers were bringing in results. Now, it’s been 3 months since I first spoke to Peer syed sahib and Peer sahib started praying for me.

Now I am preparing for the school team and am practicing regularly. Now, not only my parents, but even my coaches are putting in a lot of confidence in me. With the help of Peer syed saheb’s prayers, I am able to achieve my dreams. I am very thankful to Peer syed sahib. He has performed a miracle. Thank you peer sahib.

No comments: