Friday, August 17, 2007

PEER SYED SAHEB HELPED ME FIND MY DESTINY

I came to US for higher studies. I did my MBA from a very good college and also got myself a well-paid job in a multinational bank. But unfortunately, I was not doing very well in my job. I was part of an office politics and was not able to get results of my hard work. What ever I did, it never found favor with my superiors. In fact, all my business decisions failed terribly. This was also creating a bad image for me in the organization. I realized that it was not in my hands. I always tried to take the best possible decisions for my bank, and did my best to achieve results, but there was something wrong somewhere. I had a great track-record during my studies and whatever other jobs I had done earlier for my internship.

I had read some ads from Peer Syed sahib claiming that he could help people with their career problems. I contacted Peer Syed Saheb when I was totally desperate. After taking some details, Peer Syed Saheb said that the job was not suitable for me. He said that I should be doing my own business and not a job. I will be very successful in business. He also suggested the kind of business that I should be taking up for success. He promised me that he will also pray for me to help. I started a small business in the side while continuing my job. Within two months, I could see results. My business was giving exceptional results. Whatever decisions I took, they all turned into great opportunities. After two months, I resigned from my job and started concentrating on my business full time. Now, I run a very successful company which is growing 300% every year. I am making very good money, and people are jealous of my success. More than anything else, I am very happy. Peer Syed sahib has changed my life. He helped me find my destiny. Peer Saheb is great. I am surprised with the ease he could change my life. Thank you Peer sahib.

No comments: