Friday, August 17, 2007

PEER SYED SAHEB HELPED MY HUSBAND TALK

I got married about 1 year back. I was daydreaming about a happy married life, like all other girls. Mine was an arranged marriage and we had met just briefly before the engagement and marriage. Soon after marriage, I came to US with him – happy that I will have an independent life with him without the hassles of living with in-laws and whole extended family. My husband went back to work and I was staying alone at home waiting for him to return so that we can talk and share things. I wanted to get to know him. But I was surprised to find him very aloof. He did not talk. He used to come home from work around 7 p.m. but even after coming home, he never used to sit with me or talk to me. He was always busy on his laptop. I used to wonder why he doesn’t talk to me. I tried starting a conversation, but his response would be only like hmm… or maximum to a yes or no. I was perplexed. He was a very quiet guy. I hardly saw him laughing. Even when we went out sightseeing or eating, he would be quiet most of the times. I used to feel completely out of place, because I am a very talkative person. I was new to the country, and did not have any other friends or people to talk to. He was the only one to speak with, but he did not talk at all.

About 6 months passed like this, and I started becoming more and more depressed. It used to hurt more to see that he did not notice anything. One day, I saw an ad about Peer Syed sahib on tv and thought of calling him. I called peer syed sahib and told him that my husband maybe does not like me or having another affair. He does not talk to me at all. Peer syed sahib, after taking some information from me, told me that it is not so. My husband is not having another affair. He is just a quiet guy. I was impressed with Peer syed saheb’s knowledge about his behavior and I could believe in power of peer syed saheb’s knowledge. He told me that I will be able to see visible changes in his behavior within a week. I was surprised to notice that my husband started looking happy after 4-5 days. He started talking to me… small little things, but that mattered to me a lot. I am still astonished at the magic of Peer syed Sahib. Don’t know how he could do it. Now I am very happy with life. My husband talks to me. Thank you so much for your help, Peer baba. You are superb. Thank you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey AHMED,
ALL of comment are posted just by you. It means nothing had evr happen.